- The Halean Centre in central Crouch End is not only
a wholefood shop but also home to an alternative health clinic
- The Birthlight Trust is an educational charity that promotes
an integrated, holistic approach to pregnancy, birth and babyhood
- Private antenatal classes in Crouch End run by qualified
www.bwy.org - The
British Wheel of Yoga is a registered charity and is the largest yoga
organisation in the country
- A charitable trust dedicated to the development of yoga
therapy as an integral part of Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Sitaram Partnership is a home for family yoga and hypnotherapy.
- Doula UK is a network of doulas run voluntarily by doulas
- offering information and a free list of doulas throughout the UK
to help provide operations to repair obstetric fistula, as well as
the emergency Caesarians that can prevent the millions of women in
the developing world suffering unnecessarily from this tragic childbirth
- Yoga equipment, gifts and miscellany.
- Local mother and photographer specialising in mother and